Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Monday & a Feature


Hi! How was your weekend? Ours was basically spent rearranging our entire house, because that's what normal people do, right?! I have been so busy figuring out the details to our little princess's party, that it didn't really dawn on me that we just invited 20 people into our house....looking like this...eek!

Project One Room @ a Time is in full swing, and I can't wait to share with you tomorrow my favorite project that we did in this space! Aside from a few small details, I would say the kitchen is done and the family room is well under way. I showed off a sneak peek on my Instagram {@nestling_designs} this week:



This is actually great timing, since this space was just featured on Inspire Me Heather in a great roundup of family rooms. This room is pretty special to me, so it was an honor to be up there with some other amazing spaces! You can go check out the entire post here.

Happy Monday!

xo,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment