Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inspiration is everywhere

So.....I have been thinking about having a Halloween party for the kiddos and their friends. Our neighbor next to our old has last year threw a party and our kids had such a blast going there in there little costumes that I just can't get the idea out of my head!! Imagine that :) Although the two older kids will have their own parties at their school, our little man will have none and it would be nice to have everyone together with all of their mutual friends.
 
I'm still not completely sure if we are going through with it, but in the mean time I have begun to start mentally planning it. I started off with the idea of a 'witch' theme, but hadn't gotten much further than that, until....
 
 
I just happened to look down at my own feet the other day on the way to walk down to the bus stop.
Picture this: black and white chevron with accents in a bright green. Can you see it??? Well, I can and I am super excited :)
 
Isn't it amazing where inspiration strikes sometimes?
 
Hope you're having a great week!
 
xo,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment