Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New to the Shop :: Care Bear Invitations

I have gotten a few emails lately about the Care Bear party I threw HERE. It made me realize two things:

I really need to create a link to my Etsy Shop. 
I never showed you guys the invitation that I created for the party.

Although the title says "new to shop", I actually put the Care Bear Party Package on the shop about a month or so ago. So far it's been the most popular item! (of course, there are only two items so far...ha!) I truly love the excitement that clients have when they see their proofs for the first time.... it's my favorite part of the whole thing!

Here is a peak at the invitation that I placed on my shop to go with the party package:







The invitation I used for our party was basically the same as the one above, except it was double sided. The rsvp cloud was blank on the front and information was on the back with a photo I took of Cayden. The back looked like this:


I opted not to put that option on Etsy, since I figured it might be too complicated for some people to do double side printing on their own. Another option I custom created for a client was a photo invitation which I will be adding to the shop this weekend:



Also in the shop are the goody bags I made.

Want a sneak peak at one of the parties I'm going to be sharing soon??
Check out my ETSY SHOP to see the Mod Monkey I threw this winter.


Hope everyone is having a lovely week!


xo,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Love her little face in the picture...

    ReplyDelete