Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tire Inspiration

Hello!

As promised yesterday, I have found some amazing inspiration for the awesome tires we found this weekend at the fleamarket (shown yesterday).

Like this beanbag toss game:


Or use it to make cool graphic art (I am thinking maybe on a table cloth or back drop?)
source


LOVE the idea to use it to boost a plate or platter


I think I might have do something like this:


I would love to use the rims for an amazing backdrop like this:

This would be a good way to reuse it after the party...OR you could even put a can in it and fill it up with ice and put your drinks in it!

You can see a lot of the ideas I am slowly gathering for his party on my PINTEREST BOARD. What do you think so far? Which idea do you like best?

Also, while you're busy doing that, you should stop by Goodwill's Facebook to vote on my "upcycle" project. All you have to do is first like the FB page and then like either of the two projects I submitted (shown below). Both were projects I created using (duh) things I found at Goodwill. :)

{lazy susan turned art supply organizer}

{broken frame turned pinboard}

Thanks in advance for any support! You have until April 23rd to "like".

Tutorials on both projects to be posted this week in honor of EarthDay!!

Hope you all are having a "wheely" great day :) lol



2 comments:

  1. I love the tires standing up as a centerpiece for the table, and the rims as a backdrop! Also love the idea of making them into a cooler for drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! We are going to spray paint the rims of the tires to use for the centerpeice.

    ReplyDelete