Monday, April 23, 2012

Sneak Peak of Things to Come

I don't know about you, but I have been one busy girl around here :)

I have been getting everything ready to add my Care Bear party package to my Etsy storefront, which includes more staging and photo editing. On top of that, I have made it my goal to place the Mod Monkey party I threw last November on there as well. That party was a ton of fun to do and I can't wait to show it off to you (hopefully this week!)

In the meantime, here is a sneak peak of some of the things I have been working on (including the Care Bear invitation, I just realized I never showed on here!):


I must say, I don't think I recieved any complaints about all the "props" I had to buy to stage some of my items :)

 
Wishing You a sweet week as well!

xo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment