Friday, March 30, 2012

Adorable ideas for an Easter themed 1st Birthday or Baby Shower

I shared with you yesterday some of my ideas for a global themed easter with items I found from Etsy. While I was browsing all the amazing items out there, I kept coming across some of the most adorable items that would be just perfect for an Easter/Spring themed 1st birthday or baby shower.


1./ 2.3. /4./ 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. / 10. / 11. / 12.


Aren't these just some of the sweetest things you have ever seen?

Although I have never choosen a holiday as a party theme before, I am really inspired by some of these photos! How about you? Have you ever had a Halloween themed birthday or Christmas wedding??

Hope you all have an inspired weekend! I am hoping to get my act together this weekend and finally post my Care Bear collection to my Etsy store...wish me luck!

xo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment