Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Care Bears Everywhere

Hello!

Admist all the robot-making and packing and all other normal "mom stuff", I have begun planning for the Care Bear craziness that is sure to embark on us soon.

Our little girl is turning 4.

(and yes, that's hot chocolate all over her shirt. Because that, my friends, is our little girl in a nutshell!)


Literally, the day after her 3rd birthday party ( My Little Pony, if you wondering!), she has been gearing up for the big 0-4. As in Care Bear party, big girl style. We have been talking about it for so long, I can't believe that it's actually here.....and that we are in the middle of a huge (pretty last-minute) move.....and that I have done NOTHING for her party. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Her party is in less than a month. Our move is in 2 weeks. This is go time, and I am still just coming up with a plan :)

Here is a sneak peak at some of the beauties I have been coming up with around the web and pinning to Pinterest:



Care Bears....I am talking everywhere!! Lord knows we own enough of them!


I love these cupcakes! The white frosting is very cloud like (a major part in my theme!), and the hearts add that perfect, simple element.


Rainbow Polka Dot Straws. Can you believe these babies are only $4? Perfection.



Rainbow wooden spoons! I am in love. So in love, I am seriously debating doing an ice cream bar JUST so I can buy these :)



Sunshine cookies! Thinking about doing a mix of sunshine and cloud cookies to give away as favors. I even love the clever packaging in the clear box- I would wrap mine in a rainbow ribbon of course! There are even step by step directions on how to make the cookies on her blog. THESE look amazing, I am afraid mine will come out looking a little....special :)

I have to admit that even though I have a lot going on right now, just gathering all these ideas has really inspired me to start planning for one aaaamazing party for an amazing little girl :)

I hope it inspired you as well.

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment